Get A Moving Quote!
Express Moving and Storage Follows Covid-19 Protocols to Provide Exceptional Senior Moving Services in Bakersfield, CA and Surrounding Areas
Planning a relocation for a senior, whether it is yourself or a loved-one, takes special consideration, particularly when CDC and local state and health department guidelines must be met due to Covid-19. You need a moving company you can trust to handle the many details involved. Express Moving and Storage is proud to offer senior moving services that are specifically tailored to meet the needs of today’s seniors.
Our staff is friendly, reliable, and compassionate. We understand that most seniors are moving to a smaller space, whether it is a condominium, assisted living, a nursing facility, or the home of a loved-one. Downsizing can be an emotional experience. You are organizing a household of precious memories and deciding what to keep and what to sell or donate, plus you are worried about getting all of your household goods moved safely and securely. Our senior moving services are designed to alleviate your concerns, so you can concentrate on a fresh start in a new location.
Express Moving and Storage Senior Moving Services Include:
- Organizing items for donation, storage, and moving
- Careful packing using high-quality materials
- Loading and unloading securely and efficiently
- Clearly labeling boxes so you can find what you need
- Setting up your items in your new space at your direction
- Access to secure short or long-term storage
- Following CDC Covid-19 guidelines for a safe experience
- Free, no-nonsense estimates and competitive rates
- Partnership with Allied Van Lines for world-wide service
We treat seniors with the respect they deserve and have been helping seniors relocate for over 30 years. You can count on our caring and organized staff to help you every step of the way, making your move to a new location a positive experience instead of a stressful one. We are more than happy to answer any questions you might have about our senior moving services and our commitment to following all CDC Covid-19 guidelines to keep seniors safe. Contact us online or by calling us at (661) 325-0162 and learn how we can help.